Friday, May 9, 2008

Confessions of a Skinny Girl who Thinks She's Fat

I need to talk about my new obsession: flaxseed.



I’ve been talking to Muffin Top and Arm Fat about it endlessly so I figured that maybe I need a new place to discuss it because I’m positive they’re starting to think I’m crazy. Simply put, I’m pretty sure flaxseed has magical qualities.


Since Monday I have put a teaspoon and a half in my oatmeal in the mornings. Since then I have been feeling fuller, wanting sugar less and feeling like I could leap tall buildings in a single bound. Why it’s magic I don’t know. Maybe it’s fiber? Maybe it’s mental? But I don’t really care. I just figured I’d share the wealth because me + flaxseed=happy.

The only way flaxseed could be better is if it walked over to my ex-boyfriend and slapped him. But that’s really the only way and you can’t really except something you add to your oatmeal to be capable of that. So, I guess it’s just completely awesome.

~Love Handles

No comments:

Post a Comment