Thursday, May 1, 2008

Confessions of a Skinny Girl who Thinks She's Fat

My life is a series of two different days. Good and bad, obvious descriptions. Except for me I refer to this as good or bad in terms of what I ate. Good days=probably far too little calories with more exercise than necessary in one day, ie-grapefruit, depressingly tasteless sandwich, lean cuisine, energy bar (if i’m really good!). Bad days=I had a mini Milky Way which resulted in an insane amount of food for breakfast, lunch, dinner and then drinking. This has resulted in me feeling like this today:


And also like this:


Today I am trying to have a good day while hungover, which is difficult. I would like to eat a bagel with butter, followed by a bag of skittles and then maybe a milkshake to wash it all down.


However, in my mind, if today is good day it will somehow erase all of this past week. I think that seems logical so I’m sticking with it because obviously if I lose 10 pounds I will be richer, more successful and the boy(s) I’m in love with will fall in love with me immediately. Obviously. I’m going to go eat some celery now.

~Love Handles

No comments:

Post a Comment